Adayield Loan Platform – New Method in DeFi Loan Market
Adayield is a lending platform where users can keep their assets and receive interest or borrow tokens and pay them back after a certain time.
Like other protocols in the currency market, Adayield is built on the Cardano network, the open source, non-custodial Defi protocol. Two main roles are the provider and the borrower.
Adayield in full operation will offer borrowers a better interest rate than competitors, a new mechanism for determining interest rates is being considered, choosing the borrowing interest rate for each market. Based on this mechanism, the borrower will repay the system at a more stable rate than other platforms.
Interest received from borrowers is distributed among providers according to the amount they have provided.
What is an AYID token?
Like other protocols in the currency market, Adayield is built on the Cardano network, the open source, non-custodial Defi protocol. Thus, the native Adayield token (AYID) was designed with one main objective in mind: to achieve decentralization governance.
The AYID token is a Cardano network, supporting a voting delegation process, AYID token holders (and their delegates) can discuss, propose and vote on any future changes to the Adayield protocol. For example, they can include new assets or change the specific requirements for assets on Adayield.
Governance decides on matters such as combustion, cash extraction or other uses by voting on the proposals submitted.
Use cases for the AYID token
- Protocol Governance: The $ AYID token can be used to govern various components of the Adayield platform, including protocol futures, exchange parameters, and protocol upgrades through a DAO framework. The governance decides on the combustion, extraction of cash or other uses by voting on the proposals submitted.
- Liquidity mining: Governance may plan to distribute a specified number of liquidity-weighted $ AYID tokens on a daily basis to each network participant. In fact, liquidity mining in the DeFi world refers to the process of depositing or lending designated token assets with a mining mechanism to provide liquidity to the product’s fund pool and thereby earn income. This mechanism will increase the number of users and interact with the platform.
- Without authorization: lend on any pairing. Our governance will ensure that the best deals are available and that only the most secure oracles are used.
- Staking: Staking is particularly useful for large players who want to ensure maximum protection of their funds while supporting the network and obtaining rewards. This method removes the tokens from circulation and from the event to accumulate value for $ AYID.
- Ecosystem foundation layer: attracting assets and creating incentives that can strengthen an ecosystem of financial products.
Adayield is a lending platform that users can keep their assets and receive interest or borrow tokens and pay them back after a certain time. It is built on the Cardano network, open source and non-depository DeFi protocol. The Adayield team provides convenient and more user-friendly features to keep borrowers and lenders happy with their goals.
All information on our website is posted in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action that the reader takes on the information found on our website is strictly at his own risk.