ETH, ADA Fall As USDT Rises, Best Cryptocurrency Prices
Analytics Insight features the best cryptocurrency prices today.
In recent years, cryptocurrencies have demonstrated their value quite clearly. Inventors speculating on the rise of the crypto market and the uses of new blockchain technology have taken current market capitalization to new heights. Several financial institutions and nations have legalized the use of digital currencies, while others still speculate on its impact on terrorist financing and the financial market. However, the influx of new investors has not stopped. Today, Analytics Insight presents the 10 best cryptocurrency prices for December 13, 2021.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US $ 48,976.59 (down 0.42%)
- Ethereum (ETH): $ 4,013.45 (down 0.63%)
- Binance Coin (BNB): $ 558.56 (down 0.64%)
- Tether (USDT): $ 1.00 (up 0.11%)
- Solana (SOL): $ 167.26 (down 1.03%)
- Cardano (ADA): $ 1.31 (down 4.26%)
- USD Coin (USDC): USD 1.00 (up 0.17%)
- XRP (XRP): $ 0.826 (down 0.27%)
- Polkadot (DOT): US $ 28.92 (up 4.32%)
- Terra (LUNA): US $ 61.00 (up 4.13%)
According to coinmarketcap, the global cryptocurrency market cap stands at $ 2.25T, with a 0.63% drop in value over the past 24 hours.
Share this article
About the Author
More info about the author